venerdì 29 settembre 2006

coehn

If you want a lover
I'll do anything you ask me to
And if you want another kind of love
Ill wear a mask for you

If you want a partner
Take my hand
Or if you want to strike me down in anger
Here I stand
Im your man

If you want a boxer
I will step into the ring for you

And if you want a doctor
Ill examine every inch of you
If you want a driver
Climb inside
Or if you want to take me for a ride
You know you can
Im your man
...
And if you've got to sleep
A moment on the road
I will steer for you
And if you want to work the street alone
Ill disappear for you

If you want a father for your child
Or only want to walk with me a while
Across the sand
Im your man
...


Che relax quest'uomo...ah Leonard...che bellezza..ogni tanto sentire certe cose...che poi...vorrei solo un po' di pace. mica altro.
solo la calma. e il tempo di tirare un respiro lungo e poi ricominciare.

Nessun commento: